The Privacy Management Policy specifies that the Hub must collect, store, provide access to, use and disclose personal information in accordance with the Information Privacy Act. Whenever a website or online system collects or uses personal information, it must do so in accordance with this policy and with state and federal privacy laws.
If you have any questions or concerns about personal information displayed on, or collected by the system, please contact us.
The site may use Google Analytics to gather statistics about how our web content is used, and statistics about our visitors such as their browsers and geographic location. No personally identifying information is collected.
The information collected includes:
- how visitors arrived at our pages (e.g. directly from a bookmark or typing in an address; from a search engine; linked from another page)
- which pages are viewed and for how long, including the viewing time and date
- the general geographical locations of visitors (as indicated by the network or internet service provider they use) and the speed of their internet connections
- technical information about the computers or devices used to browse pages, including the operating systems, browsers, plug-ins, screen types and default languages.
To opt out of analytics, you can download a browser add-on from Google. Alternatively, you can set your browser to refuse or delete cookies from Google Analytics. Check your browser's help information to find out how.
Other cookies and tracking
There may be additional cookies and tracking in some sites and systems for the purposes of:
- creating anonymous usage statistics and analytics for the site or system
- managing transactions across multiple pages
- authenticating you to systems and keeping you logged in
- remembering your preferences for a system, such as text size
Some web pages may also contain embedded content from external sites, such as videos, audio, slideshows, maps, forms, surveys and social media. This content may contain cookies from the originating site. Please refer to the original site for their privacy policies.
If you wish, you can set your browser to refuse or delete these cookies. Check your browser's help information to find out how.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the content of this website is the property of the Hub under Australian copyright law. The site may also include content whose copyright belongs to third-parties and which has been lawfully included in this site by agreement or specific licence.
For personal, non-commercial purposes, you may view or make copies of the material contained on the site. Content may not be systematically downloaded, retrieved or stored. Content may not be reproduced or transmitted without our prior written permission.
Copyright enquiries relating to web content should be directed to your node administrator.
The Hub does not warrant or represent the accuracy, currency and completeness of any information or material available on its website.
The Hub reserves the right to change information or material on the website at any time without notice, including but not limited to details relating to programs, courses, admissions, fees and services.
It is the user’s responsibility to consult directly with the node administrator to confirm the accuracy, currency and completeness of information found on the site, particularly before acting in reliance upon such information.
Web links from this site to external websites should not be construed as implying any relationship with and/or endorsement of the external site or its content by the Hub, nor any commercial or other relationship with the owners of such site.